Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New RECYCLE PC from WG (aka cheapskate)

Take a look at my new self installed pc donated by my bf (left) and my previous Dell donated by my sister (right). Haha.


Told you already I very budget. For the time being there is no mishap for the new pc. Hope it can last longer than my previous onw which if I did not remember wrongly is about a year. Anyway when my sister donated hers the pc, itself is already very old. It has crushed many times so you can understand why it had only last another year. I think lasting for a year is already quite good. Anyway my bf is just too lazy to check on the cause of the breakdown thus he brought his old pc for me to use.
Hope my next pc or laptop will be a brand new one. My ideal will be a lightweight laptop with 13inch screen and not bad specifications. Better stop dreaming and start saving!!! ;P

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...