Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FJ Benjamin Sales

Another sales coming out....




No idea the brands they carry??? They carry brands such as Guess, Celine, Banana Republic. Gap, La Senza, Raoul etc. Not sure will go or not. Sometimes such sale can be quite disappointing as they usually are quite old stocks.

Anyway last week there was another luxury items sale at Crowne Plaza Hotel at Terminal 3. They had brands such as Coach, Fendi, Dunhill, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo etc. I didn't go but my friend went and she told me there were lots of people grabing the stuff as there were up to 50% off for lots of items. Sound tempting! Luckily I didn't attempt to go at all. Don't want to test my own will power. Haha. Anyway my friend also mentioned that they were mostly past season stuff. I find that most bags even though they are past season, they will not totally go out of fashion. Maybe I don't follow fashion season closely so I am not aware of it and also, most my bags are quite simple so no season at all. After ten years, I still can carry them if they are not yet spoil. Haha.


Later will post some of my bags' pictures that I have taken. Will try to take others photos then you will know why my bags will not go out of fashion. Maybe it does but I don't care...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...