Thursday, April 23, 2009

Men watch



Recently my colleague bought a Kenneth Cole watch for her brother which costs less than SGD300. Find its design not too bad except a bit too thick.




My expensive taste boyfriend is now "looking" at Hamilton's Conservation watch. Very nice but very expensive. Costs more than SGD1k after discount. He likes the one below. I think is nice but doesn't it look a bit casual for work. Hmm... Anyway the cost of it is equivalent to a laptop. Wow.





Actually for the same design, it has strip in brown colour but somehow find that something is missing or is it a bit dull..... Hmm.... Don't believe take a look. So see the difference?
Not too sure whether he will get it or not. But if he really going to, maybe should wait for GSS'2009 for further reduction. Maybe will be less than SGD1k. Haha, I am dreaming. I think SGD1k still okie. Ya this Friday I know should go airport to check out its price (not that I'm going to buy but no harm seeing right). Anyway I think this series of watch has some "green" effort on the environment but not too sure of its details.
What about Tag Heuer's watch? Are they better?? My boyfriend said not true and I have no idea. Never really fancy its watch. Always prefer Rolex, at least got pawn value. ;P So what watch will you prefer???

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...