Friday, April 24, 2009

On my way to China

Right now, I am in T1, Changi Airport waiting to board my flight at 0015. So excitied. I have spend $$$$ again. Bought a refill powder from Lancome. So what else is in my shopping list. Let me think about it.

ANyway I did went to see the Hamilton watch but they didn't have the design my boyfriend is looking at. I also went Gucci, Burberry etc.... Luckily, didn't buy anything. Oh I used my sub-card from my boyfriend for my Lancome purchase, maybe I can act "blur" when the bill arrives. Haha.

Now he is texting to other gal think I should go spend $$$ on his credit card@!!!!!!!!!

Bye..... Seeing you all in a week time....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...