Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bag Bag (Part 1)

Some of the bag I own..... Some I often use but some not really as the size is too small for my daily usage as I carry tons of rubbish in my bag.. ;P





From LV



1 The bag to reward myself after I completing my part-time ACCA studies.









2 One of my oldest bag, think has been almost 8 years.... Anyway this is also the bag I paid most for it. It costs me more than SGD1K.












From Longchamp





3 A bag I often use but the strips are a bit short so quite difficult to carry when is very full...





4 Thus my boyfriend bought this for me as last year X'mas gift. A bit bigger than the red with longer strips easier to carry. My all time favourite.








From Burberry



5 My only bag purchased from my last year Japan - Tokyo trip. Didn't get any blue label bag as the prices are quite steep and the exchange rate was not favourable.









From Coach



6 I always hope to get a Coach bag. A friend's friend who happened to go US for business trip helped me to buy this at a US warehouse retail shop. Usually their designs are not latest season but I feel that it is not applicable to me as I do not follow bag season. Very cheap, cost around SGD200 but just too small for my daily use. So seldom use it.






From Che Che, New York
7 Another small bag I seldom use and cost me more than SGD100. Anyone interested in this??? Now selling at SGD100, top condition.





From Nine West
8 Got it from one of the Robinson's warehouse sales, very cheap cost around SGD40 but due to its size, I use it less than 3 times. Selling at SGD30 (neg).




From Harrods
9 Another favourite of mine. Big and durable. But is not cheap ya! Cost me around SGD40 after 15% discount from Takashimaya.


So interested in any of my 2 bags, do drop a comment to me. Will update my other bag once I take more pictures on them.....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...