Thursday, April 9, 2009

Harvey Norman Warehouse Sale




Date: 10th to 12th April 2009

Time: 10am - 6pm

Electrical / IT / Furniture & Bedding Products to CLEAR!!!!


Location: EMS Building, 60 Benoi Rd


By Car: Exit 20 from AYE expressway


Plenty of parking are available


By Bus: SBS Bus Service No. 192 from Boon Lay Bus Interchange


By MRT: 5 mins walk from Joo Koon MRT Station




I'm thinking of going cos I want to buy a TV for my house's living room but my budget is only SGD300. Haha. Also hoping to get a MP4 for less than SGD150. Okie tonight need to sleep early to go for this sales!!!!

Cheers. Happy long weekend!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...