Friday, April 3, 2009

My Daily Mood indicator




Still feeling the same. One minutes everything seems fine, another minute back to square one. Still have to call back and talk nicely when I am being told off or scolded. No dignity, no respect at all. I am quite tire of this kind of lifestyle. Maybe is time to move on, why waste time. Don't really want to but I think I have not much choice. If I don't walk away now, soon I will be left alone. Is just a matter of when. Hope that when the day arrives, it will not be that painful. It could have arrive but I just didn't realise. No wonder I am being call stupid all the times.
My heart is really aching. Right now, I am trying very hard to hold my tears. I have no one to talk to except myself.

1 comment:

Cheapskate Boyfriend said...

Dear, don't be sad k. I do love you a lot! Maybe there are times when we quarrel but we are always fine after that and I believe our love grow stronger. I really hope we can always be together. Let's work hard and be more tolerant to each other as there's nothing love can't do! I love you my dear!

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...