Monday, April 13, 2009

My Daily Mood indicator



My pc is down again and most likely it cannot be salvage. I also don't think I will buy a new one as been spending tons of money on my China trips, household electrical goods (the disadvantage of maintaining a household) and Singapore's high living standards. At this moment, really cannot afford a new pc. Eventhough I dying for a new pc but I also don't wish my bf get one for me as he has spend quite a sum on me and himself. Plus he is changing job so I am very concern for his own job security. In our relationship, he is the positive force whereas I'm the negative. No wonder we always stick to each other.

Anyway, in this case, my blog will not be so update. *Sigh*.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...