Thursday, April 23, 2009

Green Effort


Thinking of getting this bag but actually I have quite a number of them on hand but of course so so only la. Still usable but not nice looking. Anyway shouldn't be wasteful. The main purpose for this "GREEN" bag is to recycle, reuse, right!!!
Sometimes I am quite disappointed with people. Even though nowadays a lot of people bring shopping bags while shopping at supermarkets, they still use lots of plastic bag for their purchases. Then they put them in their shopping bags. Are this "green" efforts??? Or just own convenience action. All these are really KS behaviour. Another instance, when the cashier saw I got a shopping bag, she still put my purchases in a plastic bag instead of placing them in my shopping bag. Sigh. Think the employee should be educated. Or it could be maybe the cashier thought I am just like some customers that I have mentioned earlier still wants tons of plastic bags even when they bought their own shopping bags. Why can't people learn, take own initiative. Don't be so selfish. Anyway long term wise it is also to our own benefits. Or maybe our future generation. At least they will still get to see the world.
I really hope people will just do their own parts. I will continue to be as green as I can. To continue and spread my belief to others and hope they can also carry out their own "green" efforts. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...