Friday, April 17, 2009

Day tour In Singapore







No $$$ to travel, want to relax, have fun, no problem. You can always organise event or tour to explore some Singapore's places of interest that you haven't been before or haven't been there for a long time. Currently, the Singapore Tourism Board is having a on-going promotion call 2009 reasons to visit Singapore. Every month they have different discount for different places. Need more details, can check out their website, http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/index.html
In Feb09, free museum admissions were given so I went with my boyfriend. Haha...
Journey to the past.....



(a player for telling all the history story)

(young looking MM Lee)

(old Singapore's notes)




(coffee cups)
(satay, anyone???)
New structure







No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...