Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Firming / Pore Refining Masque from Whoopeekiddies.com


At last I managed to try out Firming / Pore Refining Masque from Whoopeekiddies.com.

In case you do not what it is make of. Its ingredients are Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dimethlaminoethanol (DMAE Bitartrate), Activated Charcoal.

Texture: Powder
Aroma: Nil
Colour: It is grey in colour even when I mix it with mineral water. This time round did not try to use hydrosol as did not want to cause any skin sensitivity.

However, I think I accidentally add too much water in it, as usual clumsy me! Turn out to be quite dilute so keep adding the mask. After mixing them as well as possible, I apply it over my face and leave it to dry. It dries easily. Less than 10 minutes, my face becomes very stiff and tight. Then while rinsing the mask, I realized that there are some bits so I just rub them against my face, hoping that it can deep clean my pores.

My skin has no major side effect with this mask but find it is quite similar to other clay mask. Not much different. Maybe one time usage cannot really tell much. Will continue using it and give you further updates when there is any.

As for its cost (1oz for SGD10), I find it quite expensive. Maybe is because of all the ingredients. Let’s hope it beings wonder to my face. Hahaha. Then I don’t mind paying for its price else I will not buy it again.

Hope this is useful to all of you who may want to try it.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...