Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures of my purchase with Whoopeekiddies.com

My purchase with Whoopeekiddies.com have finally arrived!!! So happy to receive them. Here are their pics.

All the stuffs that I have bought


Hydrosols


Clay mask


Room's fragrance oil
Grape seed oil and glass bottel with dropper

Shea Butter

Lip Butter3 different shades of Mineral Makeup Powder with Flat Top Mini Kabuki Brush Ultimate Facial Serum



Looking forward to try all of them, will keep you update. Hehe :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe pls do a review on the Pore refining mask of whoopeekiddies

everything about Ziwei said...

Hi,
Will do a review on Whoopeekiddies's Pore refining mask by next week. Cheers.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...