Friday, March 27, 2009

Metro Paragon (Late Nite Shopping SALE!!!)

Oh this coming Saturday (28 March 2009) from 6pm to 11pm, there is late night shopping SALE at Metro Paragon. 20% off store wide (plus up to additional 20% off on selected brands). Exclusively for Metro members and UOB Credit Card members.

Oh both items, I don't have. God!!!! Actually I not suppose to spend anymore $$$ on beauty stuff as you can see I still have many unopened beauty stuff at home but I wonder is it my current makeup remover, Shu Uemura Skin Purifier - HIGH PERFORMANCE BALANCING CLEANSING OIL FRESH too oily for me. Thus I want to alternate with another makeup remover but currently I only left with another unopened Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O. So thinking of getting Clarins's makeup remover since I use its sample and find it not bad plus there is 20% discount at Metro. Usually Clarins has direct discount and I still have some Metro vouchers to use!!

Looking at Clarins's Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water for Combination or oil skin.

Description of it from Clarins's website:
All the pleasure and freshness of cleansing with water... without water! In one easy step, this cleanser promotes a feeling of "waterrinsed" cleansing. it gently removes light makeup and impurities without any lather.Obtained through distillation, this precious, potent 'water' contains all the purifying and toning properties of mint leaves. Skin is revitalized with pure radiance

Size : 200ml

Direction to use:
Soak a cotton pad and gently sweep over face and neck to remove grime and light make-up in one easy step. No need to rinse off. Ideal in the morning or evening to wake up skin and prepare it for skin care products applied afterwards.

Gentle cleansing based on a derivative of Coconut: cleanses, removes light makeup.
-Mint Essential Water: tones and purifies.
-Moringa seed extract neutralizes the effects of pollution, detoxifies.
-Ispaghul: emollient.
-Provitamin B5: moisturizes, soothes.

Else I can buy the remover from my beautician, I used it once not too bad but now I can't remember the brand name. It cost around SGD50 so quite expensive. Oh I managed to get my colleague's Metro cards. Yeh!!! Think will just use up my vouchers 1st, like that spend less. Can also help my sister redeem free gift from Clarins and Origins. Hope this week I am able to control my own spending. :P Happy weekend.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...