Friday, March 13, 2009

Purchase with Momo Minerals

Last week, I ordered a mineral makeup kit set (SGD12 plus flat postage& handling charges of SGD3.90) @ from Momo Minerals (http://www.momominerals.com.sg/) and early this week, I have received them.

It comprised of three foundations, one blush and one finishing powder. The foundation colours that I have chosen are Neutral Light, Neutral Medium and Warm Medium. As for blush, I chose English Rose and for Finishing Powder, I got Drazzl.

Find that the makeup was nicely packed.




Instructions on how to apply were also provided and it is extremely useful for first timer user like me (oh I forget to take pic of it). Anyway if the makeup suit me, I will reorder them. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...