Sunday, March 22, 2009

French Green Clay

At last, last night, I did my back mask!! Okie, I do not have flex long arms... My boyfriend is the one who applied the mask on my back. He also helped me scrub my back.

Mask I used??? French Green Clay sample from yoursessentially. I have mentioned its pros and uses on my previous article: 190309 updates!. This time round, I used mineral water as the wet agent. Initially everything seems fine but as it get drier, my skin has this itch feeling. So I rinsed it before it is fully dry. I really do not know the reason for the itch. Most likely is because nowadays my skin are getting more and more sensitive. Sigh. So sad.

However, after the scrub and the mask, my back is really smoother and softer. Hahaha.

Moral of the story, every month should at least pamper yourself once, by doing back mask, massage etc.


P.S. My boyfriend has fixed another "OLD" pc for me. Haha. Feeling much better!!!! Another day will show you the pictures.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...