Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream



Recently from Viva Women's blog, I learnt about this Egyptian Magic cream and make me real excited. I went to its website http://www.egyptianmagic.com/ to find out more and from there, I learnt that even the Hollywood stars sing praises about it. Wow. It must be good! It has ingredients such as olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly and bee propolis. It can be use as a face moisturize, scars cream, relieves skin ailments and even for hair.

I heard from my friend that the Singapore store that carrying it, has sold out all its stock and a tub of 4oz costs SGD79.90. Its crazy. Egyptian Magic Cream is HOT!!! And I decided to give it a try. Hoping to get into one of the spree that Viva Women has provided but no hope. All are closed. God, I can't believe it.

Thus after seeing me and other girls so desperate for it and done with some research, my friend decided to order and sell them. So I became his first customer. The cost will be roughly about SGD45, much cheaper than other online purchase. Some of my friends have also placed order for it. Gals!!!

Anyway he has placed his order and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hope it can cure my many chicken pox scares on my face. Can't wait to review it.

Cheers!

PS. Interested can always comment on it and I will see what can be done. Else wait for his ebay sale.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was searching for Egyptian magic spree when I found your post. Interested to buy!

Do you know you can order straight from egyptian magic website ast wholesale price of USD19?

Do email me at ch0c_str4wb3rry@hotmail.com Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am interested in getting this product. Do let me know ur friend's ebay website. thanks!

you can email me at andreanaong@hotmail.com

everything about Ziwei said...

Update: this is my friend's ebay link http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250390078855&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:SG:1123

everything about Ziwei said...

Product review on Egyptian Magic Cream by Viva Woman. Take a look. http://www.vivawoman.net/2009/03/18/product-review-egyptian-magic-cream/

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...