Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spend $$ AGAIN and BAD Experience at Clarins!!

There goes my this month resolutions!! Last Sat (28 Mar 2009) went Orchard Road and spend $$ again.

Bought 2 pairs of shoes, almost bought another one but kana nag and nag so gave up on it. 2 pairs cost me less than SGD41 so considered quite cheap. They are from TrendyZone, actually I quite like their shoes. Most of the time they are quite soft for my delicate feet. Occasionally will have some mishap!!! Haha.. Most importantly all can wear for work, no need to waste more $$ on other shoe.


(wore on Sat, real soft materials)





(have not try, hope they are fine for me!!!)



Ah almost forget to mention the slippers I bought from Cotton-on, it almost kill me during my journey from home to MRT station on Sat which usually takes me less than a 10 minutes walk. But when my boyfriend whose feet is just a bit bigger than me, tried, he said they are quite ok. Ah so come to a conclusion my feet are just too delicate. Forget to take my feet's blisters picture. Now I do not have any slippers, thinking of buying one from M)phosis but currently no sales going on. Actually during CNY, they having major sales and the stuff were quite cheap. However it is not auspicious to buy shoes during the 15 days of CNY plus I am very superstitious so I avoid buying any shoes at all. Now guess the retail price for its slipper is between SGD15-25. Know any discount for it, do share with me.



Then I proceed to Metro, which is having 20% off between 6pm to 11pm. It was packed like sardines. The cashier queue was so long at the beauty section. Anyway this time round I had quite a bad experience at Clarins's counter. I was disappointed. My previous experience with the Clarins's staff are usually quite good. They were helpful and professional. However this time, they are not helpful and too focused purely on their sales target. I know they are busy because of the Metro sales but I was standing at the counter for more than 10 minutes and no one offer to attend me or they just allow people to cut queue. I don't believe no one saw me standing there waiting patiently for my turn, or is it because of my dress down clothes and I don't look like a potential customer to purchase. At last is my turn, I have this quite attitude and unapologetic sales person (like she is the customer) to attend to me!!! Okie just my luck. The things that make me real mad is when after queuing for more than an hour to pay for my stuff, I went back to collect my purchase. The sales person who attended to me is not around so I ask another sales person to locate my things and you know what did she said!!! She said, "Oh is Malissa's one" and does not really want to help me to look for them. It was only after I passed some remark then she just take a look at the whole chair of products. Luckily my stuff were just on top and didn't take more than twenty seconds of her time.



I was astonished by her remark. I mean come on, firstly you are not serving any customer and it will not take you more than a minute to loacte and pass my products to me as they are all in a clear plastic bag. Anyway she didn't surprise me, she didn't offer to get a Metro plastic bag for me. AH..



So what did I get at Clarins. Actually I just got Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water for Combination or oil skin (SGD46 b4 discount) for myself. And help my sister to get Younger Longer Balm (SGD150 b4 discount), Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water for Combination or oil skin and One Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract Renews Radiance for all skin types (SGD46 b4 discount). Told you my sister is a beauty freak. Worse than me. Anyway she said the Younger Longer Balm is a very popular and best seller product at Clarins. Think next time I shall try it but quite expensive le. So start saving again. Hope this week will not spend $$$$$ again.

Anyway last Sat, Metro has a promotion, spend SGD150 and more you and your friend can get its member for free. Usually is receipt of SGD500 or more to get a member card. So my sister and I register to be member ocs for member's birthday month, you will be given 20% discount at Metro. My sister's birthday is in May whereas my is in October so we have a duration of half a year to re-stock our beauty stuff or make use of the 20% discount. Haha.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...