Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beauty Samples need to go, while stock last!!

Recently due to my face condition, I stop sampling beauty products and cut down on my usage of different skin care products. Thus on-hand I still got left with quite a fair bit of unopened skin care products. Furthermore not much travelling or else can use and throw. Save luggage space for more shopping goodies! Came out with an idea, will put on-line and see if anyone is interested.

These are free samples that I got, only handling and postage charges (to be advised, if interested).

1. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O


2. Origins A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream (15ml)


3. Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion (this are facial scrub. I have 2 samples, 2ml and 5ml)


4. Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Ultimate White Brightening Cleansing Cream (5ml)


5. Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Ultimate White Clarifying Whitening Toner (5ml)


6. L'occitane Hand Cream (5ml)


7. L'oreal Derma Genesis Cellular-Youth Creator Day Cream


8. Fancl Lotion Light


9. Origins Dr Andrew Weil Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Face Lotion (7ml)


10. Origins Dr Andrew Weil Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Skin-Calming Face Mask (5ml)


11. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Moisture Lotion (5ml)


12. Clarins HydraQuench Cream


If interested, do drop a note to me. While stock last. Comments, queries, chat etc are also welcome.

Later will post mineral powder and other skin care products but they are not free samples so I will include the cost of it.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...