Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daily Night SkinCare Routine

Yesterday I blogged about my morning beauty regimen, now I shall talk about my daily night beauty routine.

Face Makeup Remover: Shu Uemura Skin Purifier - HIGH PERFORMANCE BALANCING CLEANSING OIL FRESH (RP: about SGD130)
Texture: Oil
Aroma: Not much smell
Colour: Colorless
Verdict: It can remove all makeup, even mascara. Last time I used to apply all over my face and neck, then will use water to wet it and becomes foam. Then just rinse it off. Now instead of using just water, I will use a warm damp face towel to clean off the remover.


Any difference?? I cannot really tell but read from others blog, it is good to use it to wipe off oil makeup remover, so just giving it a try. More hard work again! I cannot really tell whether the product is good or not but at least it really removes all my makeup and removing all impurities from the face at night is very important. I have another bottle of it but it is CLEANSING BEAUTY OIL PREMIUM A/O, number 1 selling Shu Uemura’s cleansing oil. But will take another half a year to finish my current one. (think can a bottle of 450ml can last 6-9mths, depends on your usage)

Whenever I use eye color, eye liner or mascara, I will use eye makeup remover for better cleansing. I use Loreal, Gentle Lip & Eye Make-Up Remover (RP: SGD7.20 at Chinatown)
Texture: Water to oily
Aroma: Not much smell
Colour: Translucent blue
Verdict: It can remove all eye makeup, even for waterproof mascara. Good and cheap and as been using it for years.

Facial wash: At last, this morning, I finish my Fancl Washing Powder Light. So tonight I am going to start using my new facial wash, Origins A Perfect World Deep cleanser with White Tea. Will keep you update with my review.




Toner: Usually for night time, I will use Hydrosols. Currently I have Helichrysum and Lemon Balm Hydrosol. Both can get it from Yours Essentially and Whoopeekiddies.com.

I really love Helichrysum Hydrosol as it has this herbal smell and it supposes to help in skin healing. I even tried it on my friend’s acne back. But I really do not know whether does it help or not as I tried many other product on my face or my friend’s back. But it is affordable so why not give it a try.

As for Lemon Balm Hydrosol, I bought it when Yours Essentially had a sale for it. It has a lemon smoothing smell and will help to ease menstrual discomfort and stressfulness.

As for Serum, I will use back my morning Origins Modern Fusion Skin Transforming Catalyst or else I will prepare DIY Vitamin C Serum (RP: SGD3.50 from Whoopeekiddies.com)

Note: Do remember to do skin patch test before applying to your face.

Eye: I will use Under Eye Bryten or Dior Capture R60/80 Yuex Wrinkle Eye Crème. I have no idea what is its retail price because I bought it in a warehouse sale costing SGD45.

Dior Capture R60/80 Yuex Wrinkle Eye Crème
Texture: Creamy
Aroma: Faint pleasant smell
Colour: White
Verdict: It is rather thick and too oily for me, thus I do not use it often to prevent milia seed outbreak. Will not buy it again, maybe when I age further and my skin are tighter, will try using it again.

Moisturizer: Origins Youthtopia Skin Firming Lotion with Rhodiola (RP: Abt SGD90)
Texture: Creamy lotion
Aroma: Light herbal smell
Colour: Beige
Verdict: Lightweight lotion but I do not see much improvement on my skin. Furthermore the price of this is quite steep. I am rather quite disappointed with Origins’ products as it does not really deliver what the sales gal had promoted about it.


So much things to do before I can really go to bed. ;P now I know why my eye gel is not effective and my eye bag are getting worse. Hahaha.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...