Friday, March 6, 2009

The Body Shop Warehouse Sales


My god, I just received The Body Shop's email on its warehouse sales (SALE SAVINGS OF UP TO 70%).

Details of the sale:
11 to 14 March 2009
Wed to Sat 11am to 8pm (11 March 2009 from 10am onwards)
Suntec Singapore Convention Centre
Gallery West Level 3
(next to Pearl River Palace Restaurant)

Note: Free gifts with purchases of SGD50 or more (only valid for the first 3,000 customers daily.)

Nets and major Credit Cards are accepted.

Just last sat I went and got quite a number of its stuff as my renewal star loyalty voucher of 30% is going to expire. What a waste of $$$.

Maybe I will still drop by and take a look. But cannot anyhow spend $$$. Last year I think I spent more than SGD200 at the warehouse sales. Wonder who will be this year participating credit card bank, last year was UOB. Hope this year is not UOB as I do not have its credit card. Actually wanted to apply UOB Metro card but no promotion. Boring!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...