Friday, March 27, 2009

Up to 75% off at Pedder Warehouse event with DBS/POSB Cards!

Pedder Warehouse event

28 March 2009: 10am - 10pm
29 March 2009: 12pm - 5pm
Mercury/Enterprise room at Raffles City Convention Centre80 Bras Basah Road(Located above Cityhall MRT station)
· Extra 10% discount on purchase of 3-4 items or;
· Extra 20% discount on purchase of 5 or more items

DBS/POSB Cardmembers enjoy an exclusive 5% discount on final bill.
So hurry, check out these fabulous brands and more at Pedder Warehouse event!
· Sergio Rossi
· Pierre Hardy
· Stella McCartney
· Stuart Weitzman
· Rene Caovilla
· Juicy Couture
· Repetto
· Pedro Garcia
· Pedder Red

Note: Not too sure will go and take a look as the brands' products are quite expensive. Sometimes even with the discount are quite X. I even went once to such sales for Prada & Miu Miu, end up didn't get a single item as to EXPENSIVE!!! Maybe I will skip this...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...