Thursday, March 5, 2009

Latest Purchase from Whoopeekiddies.com in March 09

Just start of a new month and I got a big hole in my purse. I have order quite a number of stuff from Whoopeekiddies as they have released some new products in its website. Plus purchase of SGD100 and more have free delivery. Plus their stuff are quite affordable. Now just waiting for its reply and invoice to make payment.

Products that I have order:
1 x # Ultimate Facial Serum (1.5oz) = S$13.00 (NEW product)

1 x Firming / Pore Refining Masque = S$10.00 Size 1oz (1st time order)

1 x Shea Butter Organic Unrefined = S$5.00 Size 1oz (1st time order)

1 x Helichrysum (Helichrysum Italicum) Hydrosol - Certified Organic =S$26.00 Size 8oz (Favourite)
1 x Chamomile German Hydrosol - Certified Organic = S$9.50 Size 2oz (1st time order)
1 x Lavender Hydrosol - Certified Organic = S$5.00 Size 1oz (1st time order)Type refill bottle

1 x Fragrance Oil: Sunflowers & Sunshine (0.33oz) = S$5.50
1 x Fragrance Oil: Romance Type (0.33oz) = S$6.00

1 x Grape Seed Oil = S$3.50 Size 1oz (1st time order)
1 x 30ml cobalt blue glass bottle with dropper = S$2.00

As my makeup is running really low and lot of people are saying mineral makeup is very beneficial so decided to give it a try.
1 x # Flat Top Mini Kabuki Brush = S$14.00
1 x Loose Mineral Foundation: #2 (5g) = S$4.00 Type 1g sample
1 x Loose Mineral Foundation: #4 (5g) = S$4.00 Type 1g sample
1 x Loose Concealer Foundation: #3 (5g) = S$4.00 Type 1g sample

After placing my order, realized I miss out the Northern Essence Mini Lip Butter Pods, peppermint flavor @ SGD1.80. Have emailed and inform them about it. Hope they will accept it as it will take me a while before I place another order as l have quite a number of products on hand and will be trying out them first.

Can't wait to get my hand on them!!! ;P

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...