Thursday, March 5, 2009

Makan Sutra & Esplanade as @ 04 March 09

Last night went makan sutra for dinner. (Oh forget to take the foods' pic) Actually, find it quite a okie and affordable place to dine. Hawker lover like me, will like to go as it is convenience, just right beside Esplanade. Open till late night so can go after shopping hours. Plus with great view too. It will be greater if that day is windy.






Furthermore there are always many interesting decos at Esplanade. Don't have to wait for X'mas or CNY lightnings.

Some of the pictures that I have taken.















Want to enjoy and see the real deco, do drop by. Its FREE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...