Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CURRENT MORNING BEAUTY REGIMEN

Nowadays I really take hours to prepare myself to go out as I have a series of beauty products to apply before I can start my actual makeup.


Do I see improvement on my skin??? Not really but at least my skin do not get worse. ;) That's really make me feel better.


Following are my morning skin care steps:

Facial wash: Fancl Washing Powder Light (bought it at Japan but think Singapore RP is around SGD26)
Texture: Smooth powder, once water is added, become white foam
Aroma: Faint powdery smellColour: White
Verdict: After washing, skin feel clean and not tight. However due to being preservative free, once open, must use it within two months. This make it very rush for me so I use it day and night even though I usually use a cheaper facial wash for my morning. Not sure whether I will buy it again as I prefer my product with nice smell.

or

Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser (RP: Abt SGD7-8)
Texture: Creamy with particles
Colour: White
Verdict: After washing, skin feels clean. As there is particle, feel it is too rough for my skin if I use daily. Thus will alternate with other facial wash.

or

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash (RP: SGD19.90)
Texture: Form
Aroma: Tea Tree smell
Colour: White
Verdict: After washing, skin feels clean and refresh. Love the smell too.





Toner: ICM Rose Water (RP: SGD5-6)
Texture: Liquid
Aroma: Light rose smell
Colour: Light pink
Verdict: Cheap, will try out White Hazel and Rose water first and see which 1 is better.





Serum: Origins Modern Fusion Skin Transforming Catalyst (RP: SGD75)
Texture: Liquid lotion
Aroma: Nice, light rice smell
Colour: Light beige
Verdict: Love the smell but not much effect on me.







Eye: Under Eye Bryten (RP: SGD68 from my GP)
Texture: Light cream
Aroma: No smell
Colour: White
Verdict: Even thought it is a cream, it is very light and has not caused any milia seed. However, I didn’t see much improvement for my eye bag. If I cannot find other good alternative, will buy it again.

or



Avon Advanced Eye Perfector with Peptiddes (RP: abt RM15).
This was mentioned in my previous acticle on Malaysia trip.
Texture: Gel
Aroma: No smell
Colour: Light orange
Verdict: Light but when I constantly used, I found that under my eye has a milia seed so alternate with Under Eye Bryten. Will not buy it again.

Moisturizer: DiorSnow Pure Whitening Mattifying Emulsion
Texture: Creamy gel
Aroma: Faint smell
Colour: Translucent off white
Verdict: Easily absorb, do not feel oily and nice smell. Believe it is quite expensive as this I bought it at a warehouse sale, cost SGD45.





Sunscreen: Aloe Sun Essence SPF 27 PA++ (RP: SGD23)
Texture: Creamy
Aroma: Faint smell
Colour: White
Verdict: Oily after applying. Will not buy again.





My main concern is my visible pores so if you have any secret remedy do share with me. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...