Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This week Happenings in my life


Current year fortune or luck for people who born in the year of horse (like myself) supposes to be better than previous year. However, I do not find mine much difference, maybe last year did suck big time and I forget all about it. I guess by now you can tell I am quite down (plus with the blu-ish font color). Why???


Moody reason 1 is because of my face. Still lots of mini white heads. Last night, I tried using Yours Essentially - Healing Herbal Clay Masque. It is a dry mask mix made from white kaolin clay, bentonite clay and natural herbs. I understand all the ingredients will help to aid in skin regeneration and is beneficial for inflamed skin and surface blemishes.


Ingredients for the masque: White Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Certified Organic Beet Root Powder, Certified Organic Comfrey Root Powder, Certified Organic Burdock Root Powder, Certified Organic Calendula Flower Powder, Certified Organic Marshmallow Root Powder, Certified Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Certified Organic Chickweed powder Certified Organic Chamomile Powder, Certified Organic Lavender flower Powder.


Directions for it: In a palm or ceramic bowl, add wetting agent to the mask mix a little at a time until you get a paste-y texture. Apply on skin and leave on for 5-10mins (it is not necessary to leave a thick layer for the mask), rinse off with water.

*Avoid open wounds or abraded skin. Patch test for allergy is recommended.


Okie, Mistake no#1, I forget to do patch test. Then I used Lemon Balm Hydrosol as a wet agent and not too sure is it because I am sensitive to the clay or it is not suitable to mix with Lemon Balm Hydrosol or I bought the clay for sometimes (think less than half a year). But after leaving for it to dry, my skin feel very itch. So feeling scare, I wash it off before the mask can fully dry. Before the itch, I still find it not bad, as it has the cooling effect when the mask was applied. Anyway if today I finish work early, will try it on my leg or maybe on my boyfriend's back and see how it goes.


Moody reason 2, since my face is full of "dous dous" (now I call myself "dou dou monster"), I stop using makeup starting from today. No idea how long will I be stopping, really depends on my face condition. Currently, I also have cut down on the number of beauty products usage and tend to apply the bare minimal skin care products so as to let my skin breath. Since no makeup, I will tend to dress down as no motivation to do anything. Furthermore recently, I bought quite a number of makeup and beauty care, now I can't use them at all!!!!


Moody reason 3, beside my face, my whole body skin tends to be more sensitive and itch easily. Do not know is it because I am over sensitive. I also hope so.


Moody reason 4, my pc and external hard disk are old and down!!! They are really crushed & dead! Plus all my pictures are in them (now you know why nowadays my blog has a lack of pictures), thus cannot really blog much. This weekend, my boyfriend is coming to salvage them but my hope is low.... Not my boyfriend is lousy (in case he reads) but they are all 2nd hand and you can imagine how old are they. However, my reserve is running low due to the enormous of fortune that I have spent on beauty products and clothing, I still contemplating whether to buy a new desktop or laptop and hard disk...


Moral of the story

1 Shouldn't anyhow try product

2 Shouldn't stock up beauty products

3 Shouldn't anyhow spend $$$$

4 Get a rich boyfriend (haha, think my boyfriend is going kill me, just joking)


Anyway, now I can just lie low and see how my face goes, do not anyhow spend $$$ so no shopping for me. Since cannot shopping, should spend time studying for my papers.... Maybe do some exercise too (ya as if I will!!! blah blah blah blah....).

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...