Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mY pOOR fACE

Last Sunday, I went to facial and now my face are still filled with red markings, lumps and pimples. Anyway my beautician said all those "white heads" on my face are actually oil clogs. So she asked me did I use any oil based makeup remover, cleanser etc.


God, I am been using Shu Uemura Skin Purifier - HIGH PERFORMANCE BALANCING CLEANSING OIL FRESH (for the past four months). Is this the reason??? Could be cos since March09 my face developed all these "white heads", they maybe have been clogging over all these months. So in order to confirm that this Shu Uemura's makeup remover is the culprit, I have to stop using it immediately (I still left with 1/3 and a unopen bottles). My beautician told me is because of my sensitive skin, I am not really suitable for oil based products. Life is so unfair, my friend who been using this makeup remover for years still love this product and thinks is the best, long lasting product.


So now I have no choice but to put my another unopen bottle of Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O 450ml 15.2FL.oz on sale.

(Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Program)

I bought this from Japan and comes with Foaming Cleansing Water F2 450ml 15.2FL.oz. It is an entirely new package, not opened at all. I am selling at SGD170 for two products (retail price for the makeup remover is SGD132). Interested do drop me a massage. Cheers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, take care man! i've been through all those pain at facials, and becos of all those extracting, it made my skin even worse!(almost sued the company) i stopped going for facials, might be going for laser.

Im using oil based makeup remover too! ahhh, my face also got little bumps, so what kind of makeup remover did the lady recommend?


nana

everything about Ziwei said...

Hi nana,

Usually after the extraction, it just take a day to recover but this time run, it been three days my skin still have red dots. And pimples are formed. I'm not sure is it because of the extraction or any other things.

Right now, the only thing I can do is just leave it alone and let it heal naturally. Trying very hard not to touch and apply the minimum skincare to avoid irritation.

I only been to this facial so I don't really know how to judge it. Last time my forehead used to have pimples, white heads etc. Now it seem much clearer. I don't know is it because of the facial I go or I am more hardworking in taking care of my skin. Maybe are due to both?!

My beautician didn't recommend any makeup remove. So now I am using Clarins's Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water. Used its sample before, find it not too bad. Hope it will help to improve my skin texture.

I am not sure what cause your bumps but because I don't usually have so many bumps below my cheek so suddenly I see lots of bumps slowly develop over a period of time. I believe is either due to a product usage or didn't clean my face properly.

Have you try other types of makeup remover? Or apply any stuff on ur little bumps??? I am not sure whether I will ever give a go for laser. Have my concern. But maybe if I am older and richer, I may give it a try. What sort of laser do you have in mind???

Anonymous said...

hahaha, im still on doctor's medication. Maybe after a few more months I dont see much improvements then i might go for Laser.

Im not sure what kind im going for, but i ever heard frm a friend about this called 'Blue light therapy'. She say her friend did, and her face was flawless after a few sessions.

Definatly going to cost a bomb, lols!

nana

everything about Ziwei said...

wow what doctor's medication are you taking??? must have cost u a bomb! hope u will soon see improvement to avoid more bombing!!!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

actually doctor's medicaine is not costly, laser is the one which can make me bankrupt. lols!

Im using Fancl Mild cleansing oil to remove my makeup, use for a few years le, not bad. That product is the best to remove thick makeup. hahahas!


nana

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...