Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nails

I have a colleague who really loves to do her own DIY mani & pedicure. She is really into it. Besides that she also likes to design fake nails with art works and even thought of selling them online. I find her quite creative and good with all these stuff. Below is one of her nail artwork.


To tell you the truth, I have never done any manicure or pedicure in my whole life. All these years I only cut and the most paint my nails. Recently I try bluff and polish my own nail on and off but too lazy to do it frequently.


Ah almost forget, few years back, I did let my eldest sister, who was at that time interested in all these, remove my toes cuticles and you know what??? She accidentally cuts too deep and my toe bleed and bleed. From then I have phobia to all these mani & pedicure. Plus I find them quite expensive. Don’t want to spend such money, rather buy skincare, clothes or just save them up.

Anyway another colleague did mentioned that mani & padicure are all quite addictive, once you start usually you will continue to patronize as you will not like the feeling when your nails' cuticles grew back. So is a cycle. So have you start this cycle???

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...