Monday, May 18, 2009

Clarins Promotion




I quite like Clarins's makeup remover and facial form. For the time being, they are quite effective on my skin (I hope no bad reaction will develop). I am still monitoring. Currently I am considering whether should I expand its range of products to use.


My sister mentioned that its HydraQuench serum is very good. I tried sample but I find it quite difficult to make judgement after using a product for less than a week as you cannot really tell whether it is suitable for you or not based on such short period of time. Of course unless you have immediate allergic to its ingredient. Actually I did try one of its truly matt product but I cannot remember whether it is a serum or moisturiser. Anyway not very good experience.


However, I did check out the above HydraQuench set, consisted of a mask, lip gloss and moisturiser cream. If you use all three items, for SGD88 it is quite worth it. The items are big enough to last to sample whether you are suitable for the products. But for me, I don't really like cream moisturiser and seldom use lip gloss so I don't think I will get them. Can save money again.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...