Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Online Sales


During Feb & Mar, still remember my earlier post on Egyptian Magic cream, where everyone is so into the cream. At that time, a friend help me and some other friends to order it and in order to get a better bulk price, he ordered more (if I not wrong, they have increased the bulk price) even though only about half of the purchase is guarantee sale.

When the creams were here, we were all so excited trying out the cream (now I use it on and off as too lazy to use) and selling the rest that are not yet sold. He even has an eBay account to sell. Of course some get to know through my blog :P. He will do the actual liaison with customer and I will help to send out the products via mail. Anyway it been a while since I step into Singapore Post and got myself familiarized with all the postage rates etc.

Without much publicity, in less than a month, we sold all the creams. A lot are through words of mouth as I have a friend who is in beauty line. However, we stop bring in new stock as the bulk price has increased and we feel that the demand is not high enough as more and more people are selling and new sprees for it.

We really enjoy the process and thought of doing it long-term wise by sourcing on our own for new products to bring in to Singapore but as both of us have full time job, sometimes that can be quite time consuming, plus none of us are in beauty line and I can be quite slow with all the latest "in" skincare stuff (only recently saw some review on a new product called Steam Cream) so we didn't continue the idea. A bit disappointed but if something caught our eyes we may do ad-hoc sales. So if you come across any new products or product that is not readily available in Singapore, do tell us. We may explore on it. Currently, I am selling Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Program set. Interested, do take a look at the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250426422947 or drop a note to me. Or you happen to know anyone interested in buying this, please help me spread the words. Thank you. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...