Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Food for Beauty


Featuring a selection of Beauty Hot Pots & Sakura Leaf and Prunes dishes inspired by Shu Uemuras latest WREX+ series.

"At SUN, we believe in achieving wellness and beauty through food. This special menu created by Executive Chef Toshio Sawai is a collection of seemingly simple dishes with ingredients that contribute to nourishing the body. "

This special promotion menu is available from 28 April C 8 June 2009 at Japanese Dining SUN at CHIJMES and SUN with MOON at both Wheelock Place and Central.

In celebration of natural beauty, SUN and renowned beauty brand Shu Uemura presents an exceptional bonus for guests.
:: SUN Exclusive
Order any item from SUNs Food for Beauty menu + minimum $80 on final bill and receive a special WREX+ series Intro Kit from Shu Uemura.
400 sets to giveaway. While gifts last.
Japanese Dining SUN @ Chijmes
30 Victoria St, #02-01 Chijmes, Tel: 6336 3166
SUN with MOON Japanese Dining & Caf @ Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Rd, Wheelock Place #03-15/16/17, Tel: 6733 6636
SUN with MOON Japanese Dining & Caf @ The Central
6 Eu Tong Sen St, The Central #01-70/71/72, Tel: 6534 7784
Information is furnished from a freind as who knows I am into "BEAUTY" stuff. However, I am not too sure whether I will go or not as I expect the food quite expensive. Unless got people treat. Haha. Dreaming again.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...