Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Yerba Mate Tea Gel-Cream from Kiehl's

Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm not really motivated to write anymore but after being encouraged by Nana so here comes another post.......

Helps to boost skin's healthy Radiance





Kiehl's recently introduced a latest extension of its Yerba Mate collection, the Yerba Mate Gel-Cream - a lightweight gel-cream infused with Yerba Mate to improve skin texture for a healthy looking, youthful skin.



Quote from its advertisement: Yerba Mate is an extraordinary, nutrient packed herb native to South American that contains 24 vitamins and minerals; 15 amino acids; 11 powerful antioxidants - nearly all the vitamins necessary to sustain life.



Sound really quite good. Actually I ever tried this range of facial wash and lotion sample. Find it not too bad but since I have used Abyssine Serum and at that time my skin seem quite alright so this time round when my face has a lot of whiteheads, I bought it again. Hoping it will again improve my skin texture. I even bought this range moisturizer (lotion) with SPF 15. However I found it a bit of thick. The consultant at Kiehl's mentioned that moisturizers with SPF are thicker. Actually during my China trip, I used its Abyssine cream with SPF 23. Think China is very dry so I didn't find it thick at all.




























However, my skin seem the same. Of course it did not worsen but I still have quite a lot of whiteheads below my cheeks. Don't know is it because I always put down my hair or my makeup remover doesn't suit me. Maybe I should consult my beautician.



Task: Test or get sample for New Yerba Mate Tea Gel-Cream from Kiehl's. Compare with its lotion, will get the lighter product once my lotion is finished (don't know when will it be but by 18th of June I have to use up my Robinson voucher). :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, im gald you continued blogging! Your blog is not boring at all, instead i find it quite interesting. Im quite a makeup and skincare freak girl like you, definatly lovin ur posts!

Cheers to perfect skin!

nana

everything about Ziwei said...

Thanks for your encouragement. Lets work out to achieve perfect skin!!! Cheers...

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...