Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Computer & Desk Stretches



I find this very useful and practical for all of us. Ya I know is quite small but I can't seem to expand it. Hope you can see and understand it. Anyway they are stretching methods for you to do after hours of sitting at the desk or in front of the computer, which may causes neck, shoulder stiffness or occasionally lower back pain. Try to do every hour or throughout the day of whenever you feel stiff. No harm trying as it is not very difficult. I think can also do during the flight. Have fun.

PS Beside stretching, also try to get up and walk around the office on and off same as when you are on a flight. Sitting at a position for too long is bad for health and may cause death too. Take care.

2 comments:

VEERA said...

That was a good post.. I to do these stretches when I am on my LT..

everything about Ziwei said...

Hi Veera,

Glad that it is useful for you. Cheers.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...