Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome back to Singapore

I am back!!! Reached Singapore from China on 2nd of May night. Luckily China is not affected by the Influenza A (H1N1-2009) virus, or else I will need to be quarantined (free leave, I hope). Hehe.

Anyway for this trip, I spent way too more! Think more than my last year Japan trip. I decided that if it is possible, never travel by package tour. Think I spend about SGD100 or more on tipping and SGD120 on shows. Then a lot of time (about 1/3 of the trip) was spent on introduction and selling of products.

Anyway what did I spend??? Bought Chinese medicine loh. Spent almost SGD1.4k on these (can buy a laptop and MP3 loh, shit!!!). Don't what get into my mind. Anyway what done cannot be undo. Hope they are effective after completing them.

Now better work hard to pay off my credit card bill..... And no more spending!!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...