Friday, May 8, 2009

My Daily Mood indicator



I am so sleepy, last night didn't get much sleep. And this morning I am so "lucky". As usual I took train to work. On train, whenever there is space I will move in cos I don't like to squeeze with people. However, today I met two very inconsiderate guys.

1st guy was a Malay in 30s tattooed man standing just beside the pole, he was carrying a very big backpack. I moved to stand behind him as in usual circumstance two people can stand by back facing back. However after I stand behind him, he didn't move in front and instead he keep moving backward to squeeze with me. To the extend I don't have place to stand. A kind hearted Indian man ask him to move forward a bit after seeing me no place to stand. The Malay guy didn't apologised instead very fierce rebuked the Indian man. I felt so sorry for him.
Then I managed to get a seat then come a very "BIG" size man. He is so "BIG" size and he still took out his laptop and shift here and there to find himself a comfortable position to do his stuff. How come got such kind of person!!! So inconsiderate!!!
Ah. Just need to releases my anger.
Anyway this is the first Friday to be spending alone so back to my old life, stay late to work!!! Avoid crowds. Work my ass off! Haha.
Better stop complaining and wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day!!!! Cheers

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...