Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Current Mood indicator


Okie I am not busy playing game okie!!! So much sales going on. There are Isetan, Robinsons, Body Shop etc but right now, I am still stuck in the office working and working. I don't even have the time to blog. That you can tell how busy I am.
However maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Avoid spending MONEY!!!! LOL.
Anyway after my test on Monday and Tuesday, I feel so much relax and happy. I even went to catch X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie on Tuesday's evening. It been awhile since I watch a movie. I always like X-men or action movie. More exciting. Better end here got to continue to work or else I can't get home.
Tomorrow is TGIF. Can't wait. Cheers. ;)

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...