Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My last post



I don't have blue or green eye. I am brown eyes, typically asian girl. Actually I don't think got anyone reading my blog except my boyfriend (now is ex-boyfriend). We just broke up. Think I can't go travelling with my boyfriend cos we always end up breaking up after our trip. Anyway think I am just fated to be alone.

I really have no motivation to continue writing. Anyway quite difficult to write in office and back home, I don't have pc except at my sister's place. Don't want to bother anyone. Just feel like sleeping don't wish to do anything. Any medication to eat and sleep forever??? Don't have to think, do etc...

Sometimes I wonder if I ever die at home, no one will know about it. Ya office will know cos I didn't come to work or Sunday, my mum will look for me cos every sunday I am supposed to go to my sister's place for dinner.

Think in this whole world, only my mum cares about me. She is really a wonderful, strong person but she leads a hard life. Dun want to worry her at all. I really got no one to share my thoughts or stuff except my eight soft toys at home.

Got to stop complaining and work so that later I can go home to sleep......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im Nana, a silent reader of your blog. You are no alone my dear, I guess you will find a better guy in the future. Look far!
It not the end, who know the next day you meet your real life husband? Life is unpredicable. =D

I wish you all the best! Jia you, stay strong girl!

everything about Ziwei said...

Hi Nana,

Thanks for your notes. I'm feeling much better. No worries.

Now I feel so happy that there is actually someone out there reading my posts even thought they are quite rubbish at times. :P

Thanks, you make my day. Cheers....

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...