Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beach Walkathon on 27 June 09




For the whole afternoon, I have been thinking whether should I go for this walkathon. You know there is not much walkathon event, usually is marathon, which I will not go as I don't like to run. But walking, I don't mind. I love walking. Last Saturday I went walking again but this time at Bedok reservoir and in the morning around 9 plus. Very hot and sunny. For 4.2km I walk for about 30minutes. Almost fainted. Oh I forget to take my new sport attire picture as I got new shoes and shorts. Maybe this week will take.
However, the ticket costs S$40, find it quite expensive even though goodies will be given. These few days have spent quite a bit as a lot of friends' birthday are in May so really need to cut back on expenses. Oh now I am also sourcing for the cheapest Internet connection. Thinking of applying for it so that I can blog at home. ; ) Wish me luck on finding the cheapest broadband. Ok decided not to go, save $. And if you interested to go for it, you should go if cost is not a factor to you. I think it will be fun. If you do go, do share with me your experience.
Lastly, Happy "Duan Wu Jie". Hmm, this year I haven't eaten any real good rice dumpling. Enjoy, cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...