Tuesday, May 12, 2009

News Release! You can now shop online at shop.bYSI.com!


Singapore's very own fast chic fashion label, bYSI, is now available online.
For international fans, you can shop bYSI with just a click of your mouse.
Join in their exclusive online bYSI Club today to enjoy member's discount and great rewards on your next purchases.
Don't let your fingers rest.
Check shop.bYSI.com out often for new arrivals. Fashion has never been so accessible.
Note: I will definitely join the online bYSI Club but I find the online price a bit steep and they are all in USD. Why in USD since it is a Singapore's label?? Thus I am not too sure whether will I buy anything via online. Maybe when there is a promotion and the prices are more attractive....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...