Monday, May 18, 2009

My Current Mood indicator

At last, last Saturday I went exercising. Okie I didn't do much,







Hate running so just walked about 4km for 40 minutes. Now my lower body are aching. Think didn't exercise for too long. So when is the last time I exercise?? I can't really remember. A year ago (don't laugh at me)? ;P Let's see how long I will keep exercising. Hope will continue for good, at least once a week. To keep fit. My sister mentioned that for slimming purpose, should do both walking and running. Not that I need to slim down, instead I'm hoping to build some mass.



Thought of going to gym but after ransacked my wardrobe, I realised I don't have any proper sport attire. So gave up. My friend is giving me a pair of track shoes, hope I can wear them. Maybe will get some nicer looking shorts. Any cheap lobang?



I used to go to my cousin's condo to swim but her place is quite far, so lazy. Don't like to go public pool as I only wear 2 piece swimwear (I look like shit in 1 piece swimsuit) and tends to get a lot of people staring. I know certain public pools are quite common to have girls wearing bikini but not really for the one near my place. Maybe I should go check put again, maybe it changes!



Beside body aching, I must also endure itchiness as both my legs are full of Mosquito's bites. So lucky! Don't know how long the achiness and the itchiness will last hope they will end soon.


Anyway did you notice I change my blog's template again? Didn't??? OKie, just another green effort for mother nature. Read from an old article saying that the lighter the web page is, the more energy it consumed. I think it is quite an effortless move to be "greener", maybe my blog doesn't look as appealing as before but for our future, why not! Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...