Saturday, May 30, 2009

3D Birthday Cake




Last weekend I attended a friend's daughter 1st birthday party. Just as I have guessed she also has a 3D cake as nowadays it is a very "in" thing for the parents to buy for their toddler. Previously I attended my baby nephew's birthday party, he also got a Winnie the Pooh 3D cake (forget to take picture). The cake is really very nice and impressive. Whereas this time round the design is Strawberry Shortcake, which is as impressive as my nephew. But I wonder will they appreciate it or just the parents' idea. Anyway the cake were just soso. And you know what, it costs around two hundred plus. Really expensive! Next month will be my Godson's 1st birthday, I wonder will my girlfriend also buy him a 3D cake.
As for me, I hope not next time when I have kids of my own, I will not splurge unnecessary money on them!

1 comment:

everything about Ziwei said...

Because I just like to do things in a simple manner.

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...