Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daily Mood Indicator


Still feeling blues as my face is getting from bad to worse. The white heads are still there and more scars have formed due to my itch fingers.

Hoping to salvage my face, last week, I even bought Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment cream for SGD50 for 30ml. It is formulated with a powerful blend of blemish-fighting Dioic, Salicylic and Lipo Hydroxy Acids, known to minimize the appearance of acne, blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads. Even post-acne marks.

Directions for use from Kiehl's website:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

For external use only. When using this product using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by physician. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Texture: Lightweight cream
Aroma: Nil (One disadvantage about Kiehl's product is that it lacks of smell. Prefer with some fragrant)
Colour: White
Verdict: Still trying it and hoping that there will be visible result

However right now nothing seems to work. New pimples or acne were formed too. Now I even stop putting on makeup and I look like shit! This is how bad my face is right now. I don't ever have much mood to go out. Really hope by this weekend, things will turn better. Anyway this coming Sunday going for facial, hope my beautician will able to "save" it....... ; (

4 comments:

Uncle Tortie said...

Don't be sad Simple Girl, I am sure your face will become better very soon! Stay positive and you will be fine!

Anonymous said...

I used that product before too, its seriously a waste of money. It did not work at all, pimples were nt getting any better, still as bumpy and red!

If you need something really good in drying up pimples, you can try Byebye Blemish 'Drying lotion'. It comes in a small bottle, you have to dip ur qtip into the product then dot on pimples.

Its a awesome product, whenever i have major breakouts, i will use it, the next day the pimple will be dried and flattened.

You can check it out at http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=87444&catid=13549


nana

everything about Ziwei said...

Hi nana,

Oh god, the product sounds bad but since I already bought may as well use it.

I agree with you, it does not really dry pimples but I bought it hoping it will clear my whiteheads. So will continue monitor the progress.

As for Byebye Blemish 'Drying lotion', do you know any shop or contact that sell it in Singapore? I saw one SG blog selling it at SGD25.10. Wondering should I buy and try as I have more whiteheads than pimples.

Anyway there is also a 'Drying lotion' from Mario Badescu (I mentioned it in one of my previous post). Have checked with my girlfriend, she says I am more suitable for the 'Buffering lotion' as my whiteheads are all deeply rooted pimples. Drying lotion are more for pimples/whitehead that are already raised above the skin.

Really confuse as there are really a lot of different products out in the market. Don't know which one is the best for me. Just have to keep trying and hopw to find the prefect skincare products.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

You can get frm the blog shop u mentioned, that price is quite reasonable. If im not wrong, the Guardian pharmacy at Paragon sells it, but definetly over 30bucks .. ... they jack up the price alot.

nana

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...