Friday, June 5, 2009

What time shall we sleep????



Since I was young, I always sleep very late. Will not fall asleep before midnight. Now I am older and are more concern with my well being but due to long hours of working, I just try to sleep by midnight. Before 12am, even less seldom.



So when is the best time to sleep??? I read from Viva Woman, it is best to sleep before 10pm and for 8 hours till 6am. Think it is a mission impossible! Sometimes 10pm, I am still deep in my files. How to sleep!!!!


I think if in order to sleep by 10pm daily, latest by 7pm I must finish work. One hour of travelling time back home, have a quick dinner for half an hour and one and a half hour to bath, do some house chores etc.... And then then its 10pm already. Wow real tight schedule. Don't think I can make it.


Nevertheless, I shall keep reminding myself to sleep before 12am even though sleeping by 10pm is quite impossible for me. It is very important to have adequate rest. I, myself is trying real hard to sleep by midnight and get at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep or else I will feel very tire and can't function properly especially during weekdays. For weekends, the latest I will sleep is 2am and the next day I wake up at quite late. However I feel that after long night like this, even when I sleep till very late at noon, I still feel restless and tire. So it is always better to have plenty rest at night. Of course when I'm young I don't understand why my mother always ask me to sleep and wake up early. Now I know why!
Anyway I also read from a magazine, 2-4am, that's when skin's level of repair is highest. Skin cells also renew themselves three times faster during this period than around noon. For better health and skin, I MUST SLEEP EARLY EVERDAY!!!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...