Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holidays in Singapore



Too tire after tons of shopping... My friends used to do this, take a "staycation" in the heart of Orchard Road during the Great Singapore Sale (GSS), which runs from May 29 to July 26.

The Singapore Marriott has put together a package to pamper bargain hunters who stay at the hotel.

For SGD298, you get a one-night stay in a deluxe room for two, inclusive of breakfast for two adults. There is also a shopper's pack, which includes chocolates and cereal bars, so that you won't shop till you drop.

The package also includes a SGD50 F&B credit, free parking and late check-out till 3pm.

For reservations, call 6831-4555 or email mhrs.sindt.reservations@marriotthotels.com and quote "Great Singapore Sale Local Package". Till July 26.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...