Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Shopping Site

Just get to know a new shopping site, http://wardrobe54.com/index.php?cPath=11 for bags, clothes and accessories. Find the dresses' prices still quite alright. However, I have not tried so have no idea about its product's quality.


I still thinking whether to buy a dress from there as I worry about its quality. Personally I am quite lucky with most of my purchases, still wearable. I have not really come across real bad experience but I have friends who bought online stuff and turn out to be a totally different things. I cannot remember that shopping site address or else I can share with you all.


Oh there are 4 dresses quite nice. Don't know which 1 to choose. Take a look....






Their prices are between SGD29 to SGD34. If they are quite good quality, quite worth it. For the second row first picture, my friend said don't really look like my taste. Haha. Still think which one to get.


Hope pay will come in soon so that I can go Bugis Street walk walk during the weekend. Okie decide if I didn't spend money at Bugis this week, next week will order one of the dresses. Btw if you ever buy from this site, do share your experience with me. Thank you. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...