Monday, June 22, 2009

Are you a TCC member?

If you are, currently TCC is having a members' exclusive from 1 to 31 July 2009. 1-for-1 main course / pasta.
I find this quite a worthwhile deal. A two person meals could cost about SGD20. However they mentioned only available all TCC art boutique caffes and I have no idea what it means. So if you ever go, it is better to check with the staff before you start ordering. Plus the following terms and conditions:
- complimentary main course / pasta must be of equal or lower value than the main course / pasta ordered.
- all items subject to availability.
- valid for dining-in only.
-not valid with any other promotions, corporate packages and gift vouchers.
- not valid with Connoisseur Card discounts and / or other discount cards.
- Connoisseur Card must be presented before placement of orders.
So see you at TCC in July. Cheers

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...