Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decision Made!!!


Finally I have make up my mind and decided to subscribe Starhub's MaxOnline SurfLite. 2mbps download speed and free digital residential line. Monthly subscription fee of SGD26.96. Don't know any corporate rate for this. Hehe.


Btw this coming Thursday, which is tomorrow, Suntec is having the PC fair again. Details...

PC Show
11-14 June 2009
12nn - 9pm
Suntec Singapore
Level 1,3,4 & 6

So I am taking half day leave on Friday and going to the fair to see Starhub got any special promotion. Also to check out on my dream laptop but don't think I will buy. Unless my sister needs her monitor back.

Beside that, I also need to help my boss to check out her digital camera..... Wow many things to do. Hope it is not as crowd as the previous fair and by 6pm I can leave that place!!! Or else will pack like mad.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...