Friday, June 5, 2009

Sportwear Sales


Attention bargain hunting Sporty Spices!


Hit the Adidas sale for up to 80% off. Get an additional $10 off when you spend $100 and bring this coupon.


Fox Fashion, Puma and Royal Sporting House are also in on the action with up to 50% off and Nike by Bird has 40% off storewide.


Need a sports bra with that? Head to the Big Bra Sale at Isetan.


When: Saturday (6 June 09) & Sunday (7 June 09).


Where: Adidas Sale, Wing Tai Retail Factory Outlet, 105 Tampines Road.

Fox Fashion stores island wide, Puma, #02-153-155, Marina Square, Royal Sporting House #03-129A, Marina Square, Nike by Bird, #03-122, Marina Square. Isetan stores island wide.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...