Monday, June 29, 2009

Current Wish list

My face is still about the same. Lots of white heads underneath my cheeks and a number of markings left after my itch hands' damage. I also went to facial more often hoping to clear them. I stop using Kiehls Abyssine lotion with SPF 15 as it is quite oily and have gave it to my mum since she need a SPF lotion. Also I have been using Kiehls Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing treatment lotion for more than a month. Maybe have not been using for a longer period, I don't really see much improvement on my face. I will continue using it and see how it goes.

As for my markings, I heard from my cousin Lancome's Blanc Expert Gn-White generating new whiteness spot eraser is really good so thinking of trying it but it costs SGD175 and wonder is there any samples for it as worry its suitability.

Some information I got from its website.

Product benefits
360° action at the source of stubborn spots

Efficacy tested on cells, spots and total face: After 2 months, at cellular level, skin is freed from up to 70 %** of its excess melanin. Dark spots even the most stubborn ones are visibly reduced for 82 %*** of women. A new light flows into your skin with improved, pure transparency.


** Instrumental test on 19 Asian women
*** Self-Assessments – 51 Asian women – 2 months

The breakthrough : decrease melanin production by 360° action on the melanin generating environment.
> Even at the dermis level: GN-White™ System designed to neutralize* the deepest signals inducing melanin production.
> At epidermis level: Ellagic acid and Liquorice neutralize* signals coming from emotional stress, UV and pollution.
> Salicylic acid removes dead cells charged with melanin from the surface

* In vitro tests on active ingredients

Also thinking of what moisturizers to buy next as my moisturizers are running low. Currently for day, I am using Renaissance of Switzerland's Derma Control Base sample from my beautician and night I am using Kiehls's Yerba Mate Tea Lotion sample. These few days my face are not o oily but they are all around SGD70 range. Last weekend, I was busy so didn't make use of the 20% discount for Kiehls plus I find Kiehls's product lack of fragrant, which I like. Headache. Maybe I should go home and list out what other full size or samples moisturizers I have on hand before buying new ones.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...