Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Green


Now it pays to be green.

Shop with an eco-friendly bag at Tangs and enjoy a cash discount.

Shoppers can save 80 cents off their bill when they use a Tangs Green Effort Tote and pay 40 cents less when they use any other eco-friendly bag at Tangs Orchard and VivoCity.

No minimum purchase is required and the discount applies to every transaction.

This ongoing initiative aims to encourage shoppers to go green.

Tangs tote is available at all cashier counters at SGD5.90for Tangs card members and SGD9.90 for non-members.
My Tots: What is actually an eco-friendly bag? Is there any difference between an eco-friendly bag and a normal shopping bag. Wondering if I use a normal shopping bag, will I entitle to this cash discount. Maybe the next time I drop by Tangs, I should ask the cashier.
Maybe this year X'mas gift, I shall get an "eco-friendly" bag to each of my friends! Good idea, right!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...