Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shopping @ Bugis Street

Oh sorry for the late post. Have been busy searching for jobs so less time on blogging. Not much for my job hunting. Everything seem so quiet. Maybe the market is so bad that there are so many applicants out there. Furthermore my resume is so plain and simple, don't really stand out from the rest. But I can't exaggerate much in my resume cos when I go for interview, I can't really carry myself. Nervous you know.


Okie enough of my job hunting, last Friday evening I did went Bugis Street shopping. Went at 8plus and shopped for two hours. It was quite crowded. Mostly youngster.




Anyway I did get some stuff.

1. Black skirt with gold elastic for SGD10


2. Black earrings for SGD2


3. Strips skirt (can be wear as tube top) for SGD10


4. Work dress for SGD10 again. Cheap and good! Now I am wearing it!


5. Lacy top for SGD9. During weekdays if I am lazy, I will just wear it to work. No need to iron and can match with almost everything. Very convenient for lazy bum like me.


6. A black long blouse, I will be matching with tights. Thinking of wearing it tomorrow but I don't have a belt to match it. Wondering later shall I go Far East Plaza??? Over there, there are shops that sell very cheap belts, then tomorrow I can wear it. Haha. Anyway this top costs SGD10 again.

I also bought a black inner wear shorts for SGD7 after SGD3 discount from the shop assistant but my sister said SGD5 can get from Top 20 etc. God, get con again. Anyway total spending is less than SGD60 but quite a lot of purchase. Not bad, quite satisfactory. If you have tight budget like me and like shopping, no harm going Bugis Street to shop. You can always find great deals at there. Of course don't expect Club 21 quality but they are still acceptable to me. You can see most of the stuff I get is from the lower ranger but there are more expensive range if you are willing to spend. Sometimes I prefer this than on-line shopping as I can feel and try the clothes. Ah actually I saw quite a number of clothes that sell at on-line sites and the prices are more or less the same. However I can't remember seeing any belt stall at Bugis or else later can go get one ;P
So Bugis or Far East????
P.S. No online purchase for me...... ;P

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...